Blackburn Honest Digital Pressure Gauge
WAY MORE ACCURATE THAN A SQUEEZE.
Can you tell the difference between 15psi and 17psi? No, you can't. We can't either, but the Blackburn Honest Digital Gauge can. Today's wider, lower pressure tires are more pressure-critical than back when we just used to put as much pressure in as the pump could stand. It's not about fending off flats these days, it's about grip. And the difference between too much and not enough can be as little as a couple of pounds of pressure. The days of "giving it a squeeze" are over. You need our help.
- Considered Tool Design: The selection, length, and placement of each tool have been carefully thought out so that you have the right tool and can easily use it.
- Compact Design: Why carry around more bulk than you have to? This product is designed for the minimalist in you.
- Audible Chime: Is it done yet? An audible chime lets you know when you are powered on, and when pressure is registered, so you're not standing around, waiting like a lemon.
- Backlit Display: All hail the glowing screen. The backlit screen is easy to see whether checking tires on a dawn raid or just fumbling around in the back of the garage.
- Swivel Head: It's hard enough getting the perfect tire pressure without craning your neck to see what the gauge says. The swivel head is visible at all angles.
- Swivel/Dual Head is visible at all angles - Presta or Schrader
- Backlit Display
- 1-150psi, 10bar
- 72 grams
- Audible chime lets you know when your pressure is registered.
- Accurate to 1%
- Air Bleed
- Includes two CR2032 batteries.
Simple to operate:
- Push the power button to turn on. Tap to cycle between PSI & BAR. Hold down to power off.