Riedell Blue Streak Sport Quad Derby Skate
- Boots: Riedell Blue Streak. Innovative split quarter pattern. Snug tie + finger loop backstay.
- Plate: PowerDyne Rival Aluminum. Extruded lightweight 6061 aircraft aluminum.
- Wheels: Radar Villain 84A, 59mm x 38mm. Hybrid urethane, Shark hub.
- Bearings: Kwik Zenith Bearings. Pre-spun with high performance oil. Friction resistant lightweight Delrin retainer.
- Toe Stops: PowerDyne Moonwalker Natural. Grippy natural rubber compound. Lightweight tear-drop shape.
- Sizes: Men's 2-12(1/2), 13 Combo Last B/AA
BOOT FITTING GUIDELINES:
Finding a pair of boots that fit properly can be vary challenging - no two feet are alike and every boot model has a distinct design that can affect how it feels. Skate boot sizing differs from street shoe sizing and proper sizing will depend greatly on which last the boot is built on.
What is a "LAST"? A LAST is the mold used to shape the boot.
For more detailed information on sizing for the Riedell Blue Streak Sport you can visit the Riedell Speed Boot Fitting Guildlines. The Riedell Blue Streak Sport is built on the DELTA last.
Features of the DELTA last:
- 965 B/AA last
- Ball width: B
- Heel width: AA
- Same proportions as Gamma last but with a more slender profile for narrower feet.
- Suggested sizing is approximately down 1/2 size from USA street shoe size for men and down 1.5 to 2 full USA street shoe sizes for women.