PowerDyne Revenge Aluminum Quad Skate Plate
The PowerDyne Revenge has been totally revamped to offer a combination of value, stability, and performance that cannot be matched. Alloy reinforcements have been added to the extruded plate for increased strength and minimal weight gain while the steel rod reinforced truck has been adjusted to a compact shape for more powerful response when pushing it to the limit. The 15 degree kingpin angle of the PowerDyne Revenge allows for quick turn-in and change of direction but still gives you stability and acceleration when you need it most. Complete with all aluminum components and high rebound urethane cushions, the PowerDyne Revenge is a thoroughly modern plate designed for the advanced skater.
- Heat-treated lightweight extruded aircraft aluminum plate
- 15 degree kingpin angle for enhanced power transfer
- Aluminum trucks with chromoly steel axles
- Steel rod reinforced pivot arms and durable dual density Delrin pivot cups
- Solid 7075 aluminum kingpins
- Right/left plate with off-set toe stop
- High rebound urethane cushions
CAUTION: You are choosing PLATE size not BOOT size. Please use the link below to determine which plate size you should choose.