PowerDyne Reactor Pro Series Aluminum Quad Plate
The quad skate plate of choice for top skaters everywhere, the 10 degree kingpin angle of the PowerDyne Reactor offers explosive power - providing superior push and acceleration at the end of every stride - while the high rebound urethane cushions make the PowerDyne Reactor responsive, agile, and stable. The PowerDyne Reactor is constructed from extruded aircraft grade aluminum in an ultra-lightweight design for levels of strength and weight reduction not found anywhere else in its class. Because performance cannot be compromised at all, only the finest parts are used to complete the PowerDyne Reactor - including aluminum trucks with steel rod reinforced pivot arms, solid aluminum black anodized kingpins, and durable Delrin pivot cups. The PowerDyne Reactor is the ultimate combination of lightness, power, and response.
- Heat-treated lightweight extruded aircraft aluminum plate
- 10 degree kingpin angle
- Aluminum trucks with chromoly steel axles
- Steel rod reinforced pivot arms and durable Delrin pivot cups
- Solid 7075 aluminum black anodized kingpins with integrated auto-centering Nylock adjustment nut
- Two sets of PowerDyne urethane Magic Cushions
CAUTION: You are choosing PLATE size not BOOT size. Please use the link below to determine which plate size you should choose.